Ever happen to you while surfing on internet from home or school or colleges you can’t get access to the websites as it has been blocked.It is because some governments, schools, and businesses try to block websites in order to reduce distractions, conserve bandwidth, or censor content.
If you want to circumvent such limitations–and you’re willing to assume any attendant risks–then you are in right place.Here we will show you how the job is done
Note: We are not responsible for any kind of misuse of the tutorial given below.
We are just sharing the things worth knowing.
This are some of the most popular ways to bypass blocked websites ,the tutorial shown here is easy and gets the job done:-
Proxy servers are useful tools that act as intermediaries between your computer and the websites you visit. When you can’t visit a blocked site directly, you can ask a proxy server to visit it for you. The proxy displays the blocked website, and allows you to interact with it. Since you are communicating directly with the proxy–not with the restricted site–the communication isn’t blocked.There are websites which allow you to use free proxies.Some of them are:
ii) https://hide.me/en/proxy (My personal favorite)
All you have to do is copy the blocked websites URL and paste in this websites.
2)DNS Server Replacment
In this method you have to change or replace the DNS server to get access over the blocked websites. Say, DNS server is the container which contains all the information regarding all the sites from the entire world. So, if any country blocks any website for their Country IPs, they block it in their own DNS server. Who ever use those particular DNS server will not be able to access the blocked websites. MNC Companies, Schools, Colleges generally use this method to block the sites. To bypass this situation we have a simple trick. These methods little differ for different users. Just follow the steps below.
For Windows XP users
- Click Start > Control Panel > Network Connections.
- Now select your specific Internet connection with access problems, right-click, then select Properties.
- Left-click Internet Protocol (TCP/IP), and select Properties.
- Follow the Step 5 instruction given above.
Windows 7, 8, 8.1 and Vista Users
- For Windows Vista and 7, go to Start > Control Panel > Network and Internet > Network and Sharing Center. If you’re using Windows 8, hit Windows key + C > click Search on the right-hand side > type Control Panel in the search bar > select Control Panel > Network and Internet > Network and Sharing Center.
- Click Change adapter settings, which is on the left sidebar.
- Right-click the Internet connection (MTNL, Airtel, BSNL, etc.) on which you’re having trouble accessing websites, and click Properties.
- Select Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IP), and then click Properties.
- Click the radio button next to Use the following DNS Server address.
- If you want to use Google DNS, enter 188.8.131.52 as the Preferred DNS Server and 184.108.40.206 as the Alternate DNS Server.
- If you want to use OpenDNS, use 220.127.116.11 and 18.104.22.168 respectively. After entering these, click OK
For iOS device Users
- Open Settings > tap Wi-Fi > tap the Wi-Fi network the device is connected to.
- Tap DNS and change the two values to Google DNS or Open DNS (explained in step 5 above). These two values should be separated with a comma and one space (22.214.171.124, 126.96.36.199).
For Android users, these are the steps.
- Open Settings > tap Wi-Fi.
- Long press the Wi-Fi network you’re connected to > tap Modify Network.
- Now tap the box next to Show advanced options. Scroll down.
- Tap DHCP > select Static IP > scroll down and modify DNS 1 and DNS 2 (as explained in step 5 above).
- Click the radio button next to Use the following DNS Server address. If you want to use Google DNS, enter 188.8.131.52 as the Preferred DNS Server and 184.108.40.206 as the Alternate DNS Server. If you want to use OpenDNS, use 220.127.116.11 and 18.104.22.168 respectively. After entering these, click OK.
3)Use IP insted of URL
Another smart method to get access over blocked sites is by using simple IP instead of using URL. In a local computer, doing a ping domain.com command in command promt wll return you the IP address. You can also find it via online with the search of Whatsmyip. If you are a MAC user then use Terminal. So, enter through the Internet Protocol Address rather than using URL.
4)Additional Proxy Layer
In this method we use additional proxy layer. Sometimes these methods may not work if your ISP is very smart. If that is the scenario, then we have another trick to access the blocked sites.
Note: Before using this trick, I would like to warn you that as you are going to use Proxy IPs, do not provide sensitive information over proxyfied line and if you do, do it on your own risk.
Now lets get started. There are many sites who provide Proxy IP and Port List for free of cost, like HideMyAss Proxy List, etc. Visit any of these sites and grab one Proxy IP : Port combination which hast good speed and fast connection type – as shown in the screenshot below.
After you get one Proxy IP : Port combination, use the following procedure to add it in popular browsers like Google Chrome & Firefox.
For Google Chrome users
- Go to settings and click on Show Advance Settings
- Under the Network, click on the Change Proxy Settings Button
- When the popup comes, click on the button called LAN Settings
- On the next popup window check on “Use proxy server for your LAN“
- Also mark the “Bypass proxy server for local address“.
- Hit OK and save. That’s all. You are good to go.
For Firefox users
- Go to Options
- Click on “Advanced” with a gear box sign from the top navigation section of the popup window
- Select “Network” tab from the sub navigation
- Under the Connections, select the Settings button
- On the next popup window, select the radio button saying “Manual Proxy Configuration“
- Put your Proxy IP : Port in the HTTP Proxy section
- Check the “Use this proxy server for all protocol“.
- Hit OK and save.
4)Internet Archive – Way Back Machine
This is a well known tool for bloggers. Well let us introduce this to the common users. In general, we use this tool to take the lost data in our site. If we lost any backup of our site, this internet archive is used as a backup and give the data of our site. In this way we can get the access to the blocked site or content through online.